Разное > Ошибки и замечания / Bugs
[+] Forum Related: Why Don't Certain Functions/Options Not Work
(1/1)
dec:

i find the structure/workflow of this Forum (software) very unfriendly and difficult

and i find that the attached options simply do not work for me

can someone explain why?

(i am not sure where else to Post this)
Artem:
1) We uses SMF as forum engine.
2) It just a legend for icons marks of table rows
3) As I remember the "Updated topics" is list of topics that you've subscribed and what has been modified. You need to use this link:

P.S. Why you've ignoring forum's rules?

dec:

--- Quote from: Artem on June 14, 2023, 08:41:44 ---1) We uses SMF as forum engine.
2) It just a legend for icons marks of table rows
3) As I remember the "Updated topics" is list of topics that you've subscribed and what has been modified. You need to use this link:

P.S. Why you've ignoring forum's rules?

--- End quote ---

(it appears i have lost the reply i was in the middle of typing yesterday) :-(

1. Noted.

2. Noted. A Heading would be nice so we know, or, better, activate the optios so they ARE links.

and the most obvious missing link, the one of most use and usefulness, is a link for 'My Posts' - instead of having to having to go 'off-page', and dig around in your Profile for it. And i point out that previouisly i didn't even see it until later because, even then, it was so far over to the extreme left, i eyes din't even notice it.

3. 'Updated Topics' is not - as i understand the plain meaning of that Label - does not show me MY updated Topics, and i certainly do not want to see a million other Topics of no interest or relevance.

Certainly, a link to a list of just MY updated Topics WOULD be a helpful usefuil link to have.

4. i have no idea what you are talking about

btw, having tried about six or so music players in past month, i ended going back to AIMP. Actually, i found MusicBee the 'best' - but i could not get my head around or understand how their Library, Folders, and Playlists worked and interacted, and totally confusiing and frustrating, so i ended up back with AIMP. where, btw, i have some of the same problems, but not so much. and in other ways AIMP is better and easier. and the Tag Editor is very useful.

kind regards

Donald
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version