AIMP for Android > Обложки / Skins
Polaroid [3.20+]
<< < (5/6) > >>
AJ:

--- Цитата: wooshaq от Июня 28, 2020, 00:12:50 ---Hello, could you help me please in editing this skin a bit?

--- Конец цитаты ---
Yes, I can. What do you wanna edit in the theme?
wooshaq:
Hopefully somethink like this:

--- Подробнее... ---The editor seems to be a bit complicated for me, perhaps there is a tutorial but i couldnt find one.
AJ:
wooshaq, I think it looks like your sketch.

wooshaq:
Would it be rude of me to ask for a small modification to what you've done? I really liked the rectangle album cover and not the square one. Also artist, album and track number to be more dense like in the original version. Something like this would be perfect is possible?

I also would be happy to get my hands on a skin studio tutorial if such exists.
AJ:

--- Цитата: wooshaq от Июня 28, 2020, 22:58:00 ---Would it be rude of me to ask for a small modification to what you've done? I really liked the rectangle album cover and not the square one. Also artist, album and track number to be more dense like in the original version. Something like this would be perfect is possible?
--- Конец цитаты ---
It’s not rude. You can always ask me for help with skins.

The form of album art and the size of the info panel depend on the display, but I tried to fix it for your display.

--- Цитата: wooshaq от Июня 28, 2020, 22:58:00 ---I also would be happy to get my hands on a skin studio tutorial if such exists.

--- Конец цитаты ---
This is sad, but there is not tutorials of theme editor. Only the method of trial and mistakes.
Навигация
Главная страница сообщений
Следующая страница
Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии