0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Saved playlists - don't load (add from another user), only @Playlists by Алексей ДолматовMay be becouse it's as subscriptions?
1. Create a playlist on the website appear only after a re-authorization.2. Translation may not be accurate, there is no time to govern.Wishes:3. If possible, take the opportunity to create your playlists without entering the site.4. Make add videos from your subscriptions.5. Ability to add search through dialogue in a simple form.
1. Is it possible to play stream without YouTube account?2. I am using alternative skin, there is no button that contains "YouTube" item. (Maybe context menu integration?)
aimp_SoundCloud запрашивает следующее
I use YouTube playlist.1. Playing the first file2. Double-click run the second file, but continues to play the first fileTo start the second file, I have to press the Stop and then start the second file
a mistake:incorrect app name when plugin asks for permission
1. Corrected translation for the understanding of values2. Update the playlist can be implemented manually via the menu "Find new files", if it allows the API. If not possible, add to the context menu in the "Misc menu".3. Make the settings in a simple editor expelled tracks.
What AIMP version do you use? It doesn't happen for me in 3.60 nor in AIMP4
2. What skin do you use? There should be standard button to manage playlists somewhere.
- Added "Check for new videos" to the misc playlist context menu